Texas Rubber Supply is one of the leading suppliers of a variety of industrial hose such as: air, chemical/acid, cleaning, ducting, food service, general purpose, material handling, multipurpose, oilfield drilling and production, petroleum transfer, specialty, steam and water.
· .jgbhose.com-4- JGB® Enterprises has been a leading supplier of hose, fittings, and hose assemblies to the oilfield market since 1977. Our assemblies service pressure hydrofracking, flow back, tank truck, pumping services, high
Recommended For: Low-pressure hydraulic oil return lines for general purpose water, glycol antifreeze solutions, conveying diesel fuel, gasoline or air. Meets SAE 30R2 performance requirements of both Type 1 and Type 2 for fuel and B20 constant contact up to 125° F biodiesel fuel transfer applications.
Our comprehensive line includes low pressure, medium pressure and high pressure pneumatic and hydraulic hoses that are resistant to heat, ozone, weather, chemicals, oil, flames, UV and abrasion. Parker is the largest hose manufacturer in the world and provides an engineered solution to all of your hose product needs.
air hose extensions (156) braided air compressor hoses (90) red air hoses (126) yellow air hoses (155) retractable air hose reels wall mount (109) legacy air hose reel parts (41) gorilla air hoses (144) amflo retractable air hose reels (7) short air compressor hoses (110) air line hoses (164) Connectors for air compressors (2839) Compact ball
· AdvantaSil® Ultra Low Temperature silicone tubing is a unique fluid flow product designed for applications where the tubing material is exposed to extremely low temperatures. AdvantaSil Ultra Low Temp remains flexible and crush resistant at -112°C — no cracking or loss of integrity. It’s the first tubing of its kind and the optimal choice for applications related to bulk drug storage and
Air hoses can also be used in conjunction with compressed gas cylinders for inflation, welding, fires as well as for administering oxygen. The flexibility of an air hose allows the user to work freely in or around most circumstances or can fix the hose in place around a …
: Master Flow
Parker’s Duramax low-temperature hoses offer flexibility in operating environments with low temperatures. With a 3,000 psi constant working pressure, the hos e is designed to withstand and perform in cold or refrigerated areas, such as construction or agricultural equipment in cold climates.. The matte cover creates a low coefficient of friction while the hose has a better bend radius than
· S6.6 Low temperature resistance test. S6.6.1 Preparation. (a) Remove hose armor, if any, and condition the hose in a straight position in air at a temperature between minus 49 degrees Fahrenheit and minus 54 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 45 degrees Celsius and minus 48 degrees Celsius) for 70 hours.
· 193 Hose (5593) This hose is generally used in low pressure vacuum and air for aircraft instruments. The specifications are MIL-H-5593, and used to be AN6270 hose assemblies. This is the only hose available in -2 size. All sizes can be optioned with orange type firesleeve. SPECIFICATIONS: Hose meets or exceeds the requirements of MIL-H-5593.
· AIR COUPLER IDENTIFICATION CHART AIR COUPLER IDENTIFICATION CART (COUPLERS ARE SHOWN ACTUAL SIZE) Style 1/2" Width 3/8" Width 1/4" Width induStrial/ Milton autoMotive/ tru-Flate/ Parker aro lincoln.375 125 .792 .325 .589 211 .312 .085 .128 . Created Date
Sizing: The inner diameter of the hose will determine the maximum amount of air it can carry. Material: The material the hose is made from determines how flexible the hose is, and how long it will last. Length. Hoses come in different types to improve usability. There is no hose types …
This hose should be used in low pressure and vacuum applications, with petroleum- and water-based hydraulic fluids, within a temperature range from -40° to 100° C. It is constructed with an inner tube of oil-resistant synthetic rubber, a reinforcement consisting of a ply, or plies, of woven or braided textile fibers with a suitable spiral of
· 3.24 PRIMAFLEX SPIRA TR400: Durable and flexible two-ply high-temperature spiral hose made of heat-resistant technical textile fabric with a spring
· Browse Series HS1231 Tundra-Air® Low Temperature PVC Air Hose in the Kuriyama of America, Inc. catalog including Item #,Standard Stock Colors,Size Code,Nominal ID,Nominal OD,Maximum Working Pressure at 122ºF (50ºC),Maximum Working Pressure at 70ºF (2
Alibaba.com offers 389 high temperature flexible vacuum hose products. About 51% of these are rubber hoses, 11% are plastic tubes, and 1% are other auto engine parts. A wide variety of high temperature flexible vacuum hose options are available to you, such as pvc, pe, and petg.
In applications where compressed air is being conveyed at high temperatures, a corrugated metal hose should be considered as an option for several reasons. First, metal hose prevents the temperature-induced failures listed above that may occur with non-metallic hoses. Second, metal hoses have positive coupling retention.
This industrial directory contains a broad range of Hose: Low Temperature companies serving all industries. This premier and trusted vertical directory contains manufacturers, distributors and service companies giving access to all their information available on the internet.
Whatever the application; Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural, Petroleum, air hose, Construction or General Plant Maintenance, we can provide you with the right product for your needs. Count on RW Connection to supply you with industrial hose that solves problems, exceeds expectations and delivers results.
Home > Products > Hose, Tubing and Accessories > Norres Industrial Hoses > Hot Air Hoses, High Temperature Hoses Hot Air Hoses, High Temperature Hoses High-temperature suction and blast hose; Silicone, single layer (SIL 1), double layer (SIL 2), leak proof, …
When a hose will be installed where the application involves elevated temperature, it is important to check the working pressure rating of the hose at that temperature. The listed working pressure on a hose is based on normal operating conditions and temperature (65 – 75 degrees F).
· There are many types of refrigerants (water, carbon dioxide, ammonia), however there is one special type of low-boiling hydrocarbons, called freons. Flexible freon hoses are widely used in air-conditioning systems of various vehicles (cars, machinery, trains, trams) as well as in smaller installations of industrial cooling.
· Carbon Steel Fittings, Low Temperature Carbon Steel Fittings, A-234 WPB B/W, Carbon Steel Seamless Fittings, Carbon Steel Welded Fittings, ANSI B16.9, A-420 WPL 6 B/W, Bend Long & Short, Elbow 180, 90 & 45) Tee Equal & Unequal, Reducer, CAP, Stubend, Long & Short, Nipple Barrel Stockist & Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters Mumbai India
Continental Gorilla Air Hose is a premium-quality, multipurpose industrial air hose with a wide range of applications in factories, construction, agriculture, quarries, mines, railroads, the oil and gas industry, and shipbuilding. All sizes are rated at 500 psi (3.4 MPa) maximum working pressure.
Arctic Edge Low Temperature Oil Resistant Multipurpose Rubber Hose is designed to transfer air, oil, water and refined fuels such as biodiesel, diesel, ethanol and gasoline in applications to …
NL1446 - Low Temperature Blue Serpent Garden Hose - 150 PSI. Serpent is an amazingly flexible abrasion resistant garden hose which provides a durable alternative to heavier rubber hoses. Serpent is priced similar to traditional PVC hoses but offers many advantages - seeing is believing.
· Rubber & PVC air hose. Our rubber & pvc air hose is made of quality synthetic material of PVC and Rubber and Polyester fiber. Various kinds of brilliant color; Light in weight, more flexible, elastic and easy to move. Good durability, smooth inner and outer, no twist under the low environment. The ideal necessity for air pumps and air compressors.